Monday, June 6, 2011

Spring And Summer Again!

After coming out of a cold cold winter one would think that going into Spring and Summer would be smooth saling. Such is not the case with me. All happened to me in one day on several occasions. In the cool of the early morning or late evening I am doing just fine. However, around noon until about two or three o'clock, I observed that I get ill, nauseated, even to the point of sweating profusely, severe headaches and sneezing. It happens like this almost the same time each year. Are these enough symptoms to make you turn away from spring and summer? I'd say, no. It's just how some of us bring in spring and summer. Some of us bring spring and summer in with allergies. At one time that was how I brought in those two seasons. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining about spring or summer. I just can't wait for spring and summer Just the problems of the body going through changes while spring and summer is coming and finally arrive. In the end, I'd say it's worth the price. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment